Join Duff & Phelps and Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, in association with the Turnaround Management Association (TMA), for a webinar where our panel of experts will discuss the proposed legislative changes to the UK Insolvency Act and how they will impact businesses and company directors.
These changes include a temporary suspension of the wrongful trading rules to remove the threat of directors incurring personal liability during COVID-19. What does this mean for directors making decisions to extend trading while signs of insolvency may be present or reasonably anticipated? We will also take a look at the heightened risk of external threats faced by organisations, the impact of a successful attack and the remedial options available to management.
Our experts will share insights on:
- The potential impact of government amendments to insolvency rules, focusing on wrongful trading;
- What can transpire when wrongful trading advances to more contentious insolvency situations
- The evolution of external threats to corporate value and the complex asset recovery mechanisms required to undo the damage they cause
- Personal implications for directors
- Rob Armstrong, Managing Director, Global Restructuring Advisory, Duff & Phelps
- Ben Boorer, Associate Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations, Kroll
- David Grier, Managing Director, Global Restructuring Advisory, Duff & Phelps
- Zoe Newman, Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations, Kroll
- Joanne Wright, Managing Director, Global Restructuring Advisory, Duff & Phelps
For any queries, contact us at [email protected].