In collaboration with the Institute of Internal Auditors India.
In this webcast, speakers from Kroll, the Institute of Internal Auditors (India) will discuss the findings from a recent global IIA/Kroll fraud risk survey. The findings include observations as to the effectiveness of fraud risk management programs; and the role of internal audit in fraud risk management, including the tools used in the fight against fraud, the tone from the top and resourcing for successful fraud risk management. Speakers will also share trends and insights from the Asia-Pacific region.
Schedule: 5:15 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. (IST)
- Is the role of internal audit in fraud risk management changing around the world?
- In the heightened risk environment, how should the internal audit function raise the bar and respond?
- What’s the role of internal audit in fraud risk management?
- Tarun Bhatia, Managing Director, Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps
- Matthew Weitz, Associate Managing Director, Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps
- Nikhel Kocchar, Chief Advisor, IIA India
- Surath Mukherjee, Head – Internal Audit and Risk Assurance, Dalmia Bharat Group