2020 is proving a challenging year for all listed and private businesses. Given the uncertainty of the current economic environment, it becomes crucial for all limited partners (LP) investors in PE funds to be able to fully appraise the complex risks of PE assets in order to support their investment decisions and manage risk.
PE risk is complex, as it adds liquidity, funding and capital risk to traditional market risk downside. Thus, having a solid and comprehensive framework to measure the complex risks of PE funds becomes essential to all LP investors, in order to support their risk management as well as long-term investment, reallocation and disposal decisions.
Please join us for a discussion on why there is a need for a risk framework for PE and what holistic solutions Duff & Phelps can provide.
To register for the webcast please click here.
Schedule: 4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. BST / 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m EDT
- PE risk–what it is and why it matters
- How PE risk can be measured
- The impact of addressing risk on overall returns
- Practical application of a risk framework in a COVID-19 and financial stress context
- Case studies
- Albert Maass, Managing Director, Financial Instruments and Technology, London
- David Larsen, Managing Director, Portfolio Valuation, San Francisco
- Ryan McNelley, Managing Director, Portfolio Valuation, London
- Dexter Blake, Managing Director, Secondary Market Advisory, Morristown