As of February 11, 2020, the OECD Guidelines will include guidance on transfer pricing for financial transactions.
Join Duff & Phelps’ global Transfer Pricing specialists for a webcast covering need-to-know highlights and insights on how taxpayers can minimize risks and ensure compliance. Panelists will include experts with U.S., European and Latin American-focused perspectives discussing how multinationals operating globally need to structure, price and document intercompany financial transactions going forward.
Schedule: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (ET)
Discussion Topics Include
- Transfer pricing as a framework for debt characterization
- Implicit support assessments
- Risk/return allocations
- Best practices for pricing financial instruments
- Strategies for compliance documentation
- Global perspectives on how these regulations may interact with existing local guidance
- Stefanie Perrella, U.S. Managing Director, Transfer Pricing, Duff & Phelps
- Fabian Alfonso, LATAM Managing Director, Transfer Pricing, Duff & Phelps
- Kerim Keser, EMEA Managing Director, Transfer Pricing, Duff & Phelps
- Zachary Held, U.S. Director, Transfer Pricing, Duff & Phelps