Duff & Phelps transfer pricing experts will speak at an upcoming webinar to be held for members of the Malaysia Institute of Accountants. The webinar will cover transfer pricing impacts related to compliance, planning structures and financial transactions, in addition to transfer pricing developments across the Asia Pacific region.
Post-COVID-19, tax authorities will place greater focus on transfer pricing practices of multinationals in order to rebuild national budgets. In this highly complex and volatile environment, multinationals need to plan now to ensure ongoing compliance with the regulations, minimize their overall effective tax rates and maintain their global competitiveness.
Schedule: 10:00 a.m. – 1:15 p.m. Malaysia time
- Transfer pricing methodologies and requirements in Malaysia and a high-level update on relevant transfer pricing changes in the 2021 budget
- Common transfer pricing planning structures and system design for multinational corporations
- How to evaluate effective treasury/intercompany funding policies to manage the cash and investment needs of multinational groups
- The latest developments in transfer pricing regulations and practices across Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, China, Hong Kong and Vietnam
- Becky Nguyen, Senior Advisor, Transfer Pricing, Malaysia
- Douglas Fone, Managing Director, Transfer Pricing, Singapore
- Steven Carey, Managing Director, Transfer Pricing, Hong Kong
- George Condoleon, Director, Transfer Pricing, Australia
Search and select the event. Follow the registration process online.
Email [email protected] for any questions.