Duff & Phelps is hosting a roundtable discussion on the upcoming London Interbank Offer Rate (LIBOR) transition and how we are assisting clients to identify, understand and model across the range of financial instruments that are impacted.
Schedule: 10:00 a.m. (ET)
- LIBOR transition timeline and key milestones
- Do you know what your LIBOR exposure is?
- Have you reviewed all the governing deal documentation and assessed how you will transition?
- Do you need to amend your contracts to address the transition?
- Have you modelled your understanding of how the transition will be implemented?
- Are forward rates available for the relevant replacement indices?
- Could your implementation of the transition lead to a dispute?
- Case examples spanning the gamut of the LIBOR transition
- Marcus Morton, Managing Director, Valuation Advisory Services
- Jen Press, Managing Director, Alternative Asset Advisory Services
- Rich Vestuto, Managing Director, Information Governance, Records and CLM Services
- Mark Turner, Managing Director, Regulatory Consulting
- Charles Parekh, Managing Director, Disputes Consulting