Digital disruption and transformation have come a long way for an industry slow to embrace technology. Seventy-one percent of legal teams have identified that automation of legal processes is a “high priority,” according to Corporate Legal Operations Consortium’s (CLOC) 2020 State of the Industry Survey Report. Overcoming security hang-ups and navigating tricky legacy system transitions, today’s law firms know they need to innovate to stay competitive and relevant in the sector.
Matt Hobbs, Managing Director and Head of Information Lifecycle Management, and Mike Ferrara, Director, Legal Management Consulting at Duff & Phelps, will be joined by Elizabeth Benegas, General Counsel, NetDocuments, to discuss how collaboration and process automation drive efficiencies for attorneys and legal staff—both while working at home and office.
- Automate legal service requests to improve responsiveness of the legal department
- Improve the management of electronic content seamlessly while working in Microsoft Teams
- Implement best practices, when using Office365/OneDrive/Microsoft Teams along with your DMS to ensure proper governance of the electronic matter file
Schedule: 12:00 p.m. (ET)
- Matt Hobbs, Managing Director and Head of Information Lifecycle Management, Duff & Phelps
- Mike Ferrara, Director, Legal Management Consulting, Duff & Phelps
- Elizabeth Benegas, General Counsel, NetDocuments