Please join Duff & Phelps experts for a discussion of how the coronavirus pandemic has affected valuations of structured products.
Schedule: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET
- How the COVID-19 economic environment is impacting the structured product markets.
- The short, medium and long-term impacts of a market disruption on the business and operations of an investee company.
- How underlying collateral will perform regarding forbearance plans and changes in default and prepayment assumptions.
- Selecting discount rate assumptions.
- How much weight to place on observable transactions when faced with forced selling.
- Michael Bachmann, Director, Consumer ABS, Financial Instruments and Technology
- Robert Maxim, Director, CMBS, Financial Instruments and Technology
- Aaron Read, Director, RMBS, Financial Instruments and Technology
- Deo Sabino, Director, CLO, Financial Instruments and Technology
CPE Credit: 1.0 CPE credit will be provided.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected].