Join Duff & Phelps' Transfer Pricing and Valuation Advisory specialists in Australia and Singapore, along with mdp Law, for a webcast covering implications for intangible assets to help you navigate these challenging times in light of the far-reaching impact of COVID-19. Panelists will outline best practices and considerations related to intellectual property (IP) for businesses to create or retain value and manage tax risk.
Schedule: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. SGT / 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. AEST
- Valuation: basis of value during times of market dislocation, factors to consider when valuing IP and recommended best practices for robust valuation process
- Transfer Pricing: valuation impacts for transfer pricing, planning considerations and defending changes to transfer pricing models
- Legal: lessons learned and key considerations from relevant commercial and IP license agreement provisions
- David Lewis, Managing Director, Australia Transfer Pricing Leader, Duff & Phelps
- Ashish McLaren, Director, Valuation Advisory, Duff & Phelps
- Mark Millward, Special Counsel, mdp Law