Please join Duff & Phelps experts from across the globe in a discussion of how the coronavirus pandemic has affected goodwill impairment testing.
Date: Tuesday, April 21
Time: 11:00 a.m. (EDT) / 5:00 p.m. (CET)
- Background on how the COVID-19 economic environment is impacting goodwill impairment testing
- Identifying triggering events and deciding whether an impairment test is appropriate
- Adjusting cash flow projections
- Selecting discount rate assumptions
- Addressing stock market price fluctuations and reconciling value conclusions
- Highlighting similarities and differences between U.S. GAAP and IFRS
- Greg Franceschi, Managing Director, Valuation Services and Global Head of the Financial Reporting Practice and Office of Professional Practice
- Carla Nunes, Managing Director, Valuation Digital Solutions and Office of Professional Practice
- Javier Zoido, Managing Director, Valuation Services
- Andrew Probert, Managing Director, Transaction Advisory Services
- 1.0 CPE credit will be provided.