Please join us for a webcast discussion on the impact of COVID-19 on the Irish investment funds sector.
Our valuation experts and esteemed panelists will discuss the increased scrutiny on valuation risk for alternative investment fund managers (AIFMs) and the role of independent directors during this challenging period. Furthermore, we will also examine the impact this disruption has on fair value.
Schedule: 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. (IST)
- Impact of COVID-19 on Q1 fair value estimates and the valuation risks to Irish INEDs and boards
- Valuation risk in the Irish third-party AIFM context
- Post Q4 balance sheet event disclosures
- The short, medium and long-term impacts of a market disruption on Irish and broader European private businesses and operations
- Niall Cribben, Managing Director and Head of Valuation Advisory Ireland, Duff & Phelps
- Ryan McNelley, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
- Olwyn Alexander, Global Asset and Wealth Leader, PwC
- Desmond Pierce, Partner, European Head of Fund Management and Operations, Mercer Investments
To register for this webcast, please click here.