In collaboration with the Irish Business Employers Confederation (IBEC).
In this webinar, Kroll’s Cyber Risk and Business Intelligence and Investigations teams will advise how businesses can best protect themselves, during and post-COVID-19, from the continued increase in cyber and fraud attacks.
Watch the on-demand Webinar Now.
Cyber Security Discussion Topics
COVID-19, malware and how best to protect your information from a cyber breach.
- The increase in cyberattacks across the globe; attackers are exploiting the fact that there’s no longer a “business as usual” state
- How business email compromise (BEC) remains a top threat for organisations worldwide with its associated risks like wire fraud and misdirected payroll
- The impact on healthcare and professional service providers increasingly being hit with information being published if there's lack of payment
- The importance of awareness training for staff; don’t click links and is your organisation patched and up to date
- Real cyber case studies from 2020
- Andrew Beckett, Managing Director and EMEA Leader, Cyber Risk
- Jason Smolanoff, Senior Managing Director and Global Head, Cyber Risk
Corporate Fraud and Supply Chain Risks Discussion Topics
How COVID-19 is helping bad actors to capitalise on the pandemic.
- COVID-19’s impact on fraud risk
- External threats; trends in criminal enterprises targeting business
- Internal threats; increased risks from within the business
- Case studies from 2020 investigations