Duff & Phelps will host a webcast on fresh start accounting to discuss Chapter 11 bankruptcy and its application on fresh start reporting. Our experts will give an overview of the bankruptcy process and the associated valuation requirements. They will also share insights on how these can be applied to fresh start accounting.
To register, click here.
Schedule: 12:00 p.m. ET
- An overview of the Chapter 11 bankruptcy process
- Overview of the accounting requirements
- When and how to apply fresh start accounting
- What is “reorganizational value” and how does it compare to fair value?
- Specific issues encountered when applying fresh start accounting