Patrick McColgan and Simon Webber, Managing Directors in Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing practice, as well as David Ball, Managing Director in the Valuation Services practice, will present during an upcoming webcast co-hosted with MASSIE R&D Tax Credits and Morgan Lewis.
COVID-19 is quickly disrupting the economy and companies must navigate through unforeseen challenges and uncertainty. The half-day webcast series will cover federal tax planning strategies in the current COVID-19 environment. Patrick and Simon will discuss transfer pricing policies and other strategic transfer pricing considerations during times of uncertainty, including IP valuation considerations. David will discuss the impact of the current environment on valuations completed for tax and financial reporting purposes.
Schedule: 12:00 p.m. - 4:15 p.m. ET
- How to effectively claim and sustain the largest R&D tax credits possible
- Presenters: Jason Massie and Peter Green, MASSIE R&D Tax Credits
- Transfer pricing strategies in an uncertain economic environment
- Presenters: Patrick McColgan and Simon Webber, Duff & Phelps
- COVID-19 relief measures for taxpayers and implications for research credit claims and examinations
- Presenters: Sheri Dillon, Jennifer Breen, Alex Sadler and Doug Norton, Morgan Lewis
- Hot topics in taxation related to COVID-19
- Presenters: Jason Massie, MASSIE R&D Tax Credits; Cosimo Zavaglia, Morgan Lewis; David Ball, Duff & Phelps
Eligible for up to 4.0 CPE Credits