Please join Duff & Phelps experts for a discussion of how the coronavirus pandemic has affected private equity investment valuation in Brazil. Daniel Walter Maeda Bernardo, Superintendent of the CVM (The Securities and Exchange Commission of Brazil), will join the panel.
Schedule: 3:00 p.m. BRT / 2:00 p.m. (ET)
- How should actual investee company results for Q1 2020 impact fair value estimates at March 31, 2020?
- How should public market volatility be reflected in estimating fair value?
- How should projected investee company value drivers impacted by the pandemic be reflected in estimating fair value (revenue, cost, growth, competition, market conditions, etc.)?
- Should projections be updated and what is the impact on fair value if they have not been updated?
- How much weight, if any, should be placed on recent transactions?
- Examples of valuing private equity and private debt
- Daniel Walter Maeda Bernardo, CVM Officer
- Nicolas Ballian, Managing Director, Valuation Advisory Services, Duff & Phelps
- Alexandre Pierantoni, Managing Director, Corporate Finance, Duff & Phelps
Questions? Contact us at [email protected].