As the world settles into the new normal caused by COVID-19, certain key third parties have become more critical than ever before. Law firms that support corporations are certainly one of them. However, all third parties are facing increasing cyber threats as more employees work remotely while simultaneously dealing with significant financial challenges that will likely impact IT and cyber security budgets. Law firms and other legal vendors are no different; and considering the volume of sensitive information they are handling for corporations, they require appropriate attention and review of their cyber security posture during these turbulent times.
But where should they start? At Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, we have helped organizations across the world better manage their legal vendor cyber risk ecosystem through cutting-edge software and subject matter experts.
Join us for a walk-through of the good, the bad, and the evolving trends we see in third parties, particularly when it comes to legal vendors.
Schedule: 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. (ET)
- Understand ten different key third-party cyber risk areas and how law firms measure up
- Be able to think through how to talk to their outside counsel on these risk measures based on this data
- Learn what are some of the evolving trends in legal vendor risk management and how they can enhance their program
- Imran Jaswal, Managing Director, CyberClarity360 and Head of Innovation Asset Management
- Ryan Spelman, Senior Manager, CyberClarity360