Kroll’s EMEA Leader and Managing Director, Andrew Beckett and his colleague, James Thoburn, Incident Response EMEA Team Leader, will share insights on the cyber threats affecting schools and students in a post–COVID-19 world.
They will also provide practical advice on what schools can do now to mitigate risks and how they should be planning for the future.
Attendees are invited to send questions during the webinar which will be answered by Andrew and James at the end of the session.
Schedule: 4:15 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. (BST)
The panel will highlight a variety of current threats including:
- Cyber Bullying: How to spot it; what logs should schools be keeping to ensure they can respond and investigate appropriately
- Fraud: The latest techniques fraudsters are using to divert funds, including business email compromise
- Denial-of-service Attacks and Ransomware Attacks: Examples of recent attacks and how schools can protect themselves
- Security of Online Classes: What are the security weaknesses of popular video conferencing platforms, and how can they be made more secure?
- Elizabeth Ross, Associated Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations, Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps
- Andrew Beckett, Managing Director and EMEA Leader, Cyber Risk, Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps
- James Thoburn, Vice President and Incident Response EMEA Team Leader, Cyber Risk, Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps