In collaboration with GIR.
In this webcast, speakers from Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, and Jones Day will discuss how criminal networks are targeting employees of global corporates to become unwitting co-conspirators in major fraud.
Schedule: 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. (GMT)
- Case study demonstrating how well-prepared corporates can become victims—how an organized criminal network targeted a senior employee to elicit tens of millions of dollars, which was then laundered globally
- Practical advice on how such fraud risks can be mitigated and, in a worst-case scenario, how best to prepare and respond to minimize losses
- Latest trends in this widespread type of fraud
- Richard Plansky, North America Regional Managing Director, Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps
- Zoë Newman, Managing Director and Global Co-Head of Financial Investigations, Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps
- Sion Richards, Partner, Jones Day