Join us on Tuesday, December 8 for a webcast discussing potential supply chain challenges associated with globally distributing a COVID-19 vaccine. Our experts will discuss some of the logistical concerns with distributing a vaccine and the biggest threats to supply chains, including cyber security, physical security, fraud and corruption. We hope you will join us.
Schedule 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. GMT (11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EST)
Our experts will discuss:
- Potential supply chain challenges associated with globally distributing the vaccine
- Evaluating cyber security vulnerabilities and how to protect your assets
- Challenges and means for securing intellectual property and data privacy during vaccine distribution
- Steps for ensuring the physical security of the vaccine across the supply chain
- Ways to minimize risk of fraud and corruption when distributing the vaccine
Questions? Contact us at, [email protected].