This webcast examines the impact COVID-19 has had on supply chains and explores some of the challenges medical device manufacturers and supply chains could be facing.
Schedule 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EST (4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. BST)
Prior to COVID-19 companies were already having to adjust to new or evolving geopolitical and cyber risks impacting their supply chain. While these risks were substantial, COVID-19 is forcing many companies—and even entire industries—to rethink and transform their global supply chain model. Some of these reasons include:
- Companies are being forced to abruptly shift to new business models in ways that significantly alter their risk and resilience.
- Supply chains, already a target of economic nationalism in some countries, now face new questions about risk concentration.
- Revenues are falling globally under twin blows of production disruptions and weakening demand with a ripple effect among third party vendors and contractors.
While COVID-19 may be the catalyst for companies to revisit their global supply chain strategy and accelerate the adoption of new models and capabilities, short-term actions need to be made to respond to the immediate challenge
Please join our experts in understanding how to approach some of the key risks currently being faced.
- Tom Hollobone, Associate Managing Director, Compliance Risk and Diligence, Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps
- Daniel Hartnett, Associate Managing Director, Compliance Risk and Diligence at Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps
- Dan Harris, Attorney and Managing Partner at Harris Bricken, International Law Firm
Compliance Risk and Diligence
Complying with anti-money laundering and anti-bribery and corruption regulations.Compliance Risk and Diligence
Compliance Program Consulting
Establishing policies and programs to prevent fraud and comply with regulations globally.Compliance Program Consulting
AML Compliance Due Diligence
Screening and enhanced due diligence solutions tailored to need and country/jurisdiction.AML Compliance Due Diligence
Due Diligence Wizard Tool
Determine which due diligence product best fits your needs.Due Diligence Wizard Tool
Kroll Compliance Portal
Efficiently Manage, Mitigate, and Monitor Third Party and Customer RisksKroll Compliance Portal