Please join us for a webcast discussion on the combined impact of COVID-19 and the oil market dislocation on the economic outlook in the GCC region and on the value of private investments.
Properly assessing and reflecting the impact of a combined healthcare and energy market crisis when estimating fair value is critical to establishing credibility and reassuring stakeholders.
Our panel of experts will provide a comprehensive economic outlook in this extraordinary environment and will examine how to establish robust and credible valuations that stand up to stakeholder scrutiny.
Schedule: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Gulf Standard Time
- The economic impact of a combined crisis: COVID-19 and the dislocation of the oil market
- The short, medium and long-term impacts of the oil market disruption on private businesses and operations of companies
- Special elements to consider when estimating fair value in the context of this extraordinary uncertainty
- Laszlo Varro, Chief Economist, International Energy Agency
- Ryan McNelley, Managing Director, Portfolio Valuation, EMEA
- David Scott, Managing Director and Co-Leader Energy & Mining, Portfolio Valuation, U.S.
To register for the webcast please click here.