Duff & Phelps’ Real Estate Advisory Group and the GRI Club recently carried out a survey targeting the commercial real estate industry, to glean data on how the sector has been impacted by COVID-19, and predictions on how real estate valuations and financing will be affected.
In this webinar, our expert panel will discuss the survey findings and provide insights on how the sector is responding to this unprecedented situation.
- 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. BST
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. EDT
- 9:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. HKT
- Introduction and overview of the survey findings
- Panel discussion:
- Market insights from the U.S.
- Market insights from Europe and APAC
- How has COVID-19 impacted real estate valuations?
- How will real estate financing be affected?
- Henri Alster, Chairman, GRI Club
- Alexander Gebauer, CEO, Allianz Real Estate West Europe
- Kristin McGrath, Senior Vice President, Valuations and Portfolio Reporting, Revantage
- Olivier Terrenoire, Global Head of Asset & Property Management, Generali Real Estate S.p.A.
- Ross Prindle, Managing Director and Global Head, Real Estate Advisory Group, Duff & Phelps
- John Slade, Chairman, Real Estate Advisory Group, Duff & Phelps (moderator)