The outbreak of coronavirus (a.k.a., COVID-19) has generated an unprecedented reaction to a global pandemic. Join Duff & Phelps on Thursday, April 16 at 11:30am ET for a webcast discuss the latest events surrounding the coronavirus outbreak and its impact on global financial markets and cost of capital assumptions.
- Latest performance in global financial markets
- Latest trends in safe-haven government bond yields and associated monetary policy reactions by major central banks
- Discussion of various economic and financial risk factors and their corresponding impact on the U.S. equity risk premium
- Country risk premium changes since year-end 2019, with a special focus on some of the countries most impacted by the crisis, such as China, South Korea, and Italy.
- Carla Nunes, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
- Jim Harrington, Director, Duff & Phelps