In this virtual roundtable session, experts from our Asset Tracing and Recovery team will provide an exclusive look inside the world of asset tracing at Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps. Through recent examples of our work, we will share some of the tips and tricks we have used to successfully penetrate efforts by counterparties and defendants to shield cash, real estate, corporate holdings, financial instruments, commodities and other tangible and intangible assets from discovery.
Attendees are invited to ask the team questions during the session.
Schedule: 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (South Africa Standard Time)
- Identifying and tracing hard-to-find assets
- Unravelling complex asset protection structures
- Deploying novel approaches to asset tracing
- Benefitting from asset tracing beyond legal proceedings
- Ina Sondermann, Senior Director
- Alexandra Bartlett, Senior Director
- Tom Portsmouth, Associate Director
- Chris Ives, Senior Director
- Tim Roberts, Senior Director
- Hugo Hoyland, Director
- Jonathan Harman, Director