Prior to the pandemic, environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors and ESG investing were gaining traction globally. Has this changed? In this series, experts from the Duff & Phelps Institute and the Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE) will look at the impact of the pandemic on the ESG investment climate and capital flows in emerging markets.
In the first event in this series, our experts will discuss the global impact and provide insights on the current market risks, ESG considerations for boards, ESG investments and the measurability of ESG efforts.
This event will take place on Zoom and be livestreamed on Facebook Live from CIPE's Facebook page.
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. EDT
- Nicole Y. Lamb-Hale, Duff & Phelps Institute Fellow and CIPE board member
- Anna Kompanek, Director of Global Programs, CIPE
- Chris Campbell, Chief Strategist, Duff & Phelps Institute
- Ken Joseph, Duff & Phelps Institute Fellow
- David Larsen, Duff & Phelps Institute Fellow
Questions: [email protected]