Umakanta Panigrahi, Director in Duff & Phelps’ Valuation Advisory Services practice will speak at a training program on intellectual property (IP) valuation conducted by the Confederation of Indian Industry’s (CII) online learning academy. Based on his significant industry experience, Umakanta will provide insights on IP infringement and damage quantification methods to improve decision-making in the context of a dispute. He will be joined by other experts on IP valuation.
Click here to register.
- Preparation for valuation: patent basics, understanding bundle of rights, ownership interest, description of rights, exploiting patent rights
- Valuation basics
- Using valuation analysis to improve patent decision making
- Patent valuation techniques
- Valuation practices and standards.
- Role of valuation in patent infringement cases and assessment of damages
- Trademark valuation with case studies
- Patent valuation in the context of digital intangibles
Who can participate?
This course will be highly beneficial to patent analysts, innovation managers, chartered accountants, finance professionals, technology analysts, research and development managers and industry professionals.
Participants will receive a course completion certificate.