Duff & Phelps is delighted to be a sponsor of Insider’s "Investing in Success" online forum, taking place on November 26. During the session, a multidisciplinary panel of experts will share steps businesses can take to restructure and grow, and discuss how best to position your business to attract investment.
Schedule 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (GMT)
Key Discussion Topics
- How can I make my business attractive to an investor?
- What are my options if I think my business is in financial difficulty?
- Considerations when buying (or selling) a distressed business
- How does an investor take a loss-making business and turn it around?
- Simon Keegan, Editor, Insider
- Jimmy Saunders, Director, Duff & Phelps
- Richard Robinson, Partner, Napthens LLP
- Amin Amiri, Founder, A2E Industries
- Sophie Lawler, CEO, Total Fitness
- Simon Weston, Managing Director, Aero Services Global Limited