The Duff & Phelps Transfer Pricing practice will be an exhibitor at the 2020 TP Minds Americas Conference which will be held February 25-26 in Miami, Florida.
Learn more about TP Minds Americas.
The annual conference is the leading forum for transfer pricing professionals in the U.S. and beyond. Transfer Pricing leaders will provide critical insights into the current landscape, including the latest transfer pricing developments, tax challenges of the digital economy and the global transfer pricing controversy landscape.
Fabian Alfonso, managing director and leader of Duff & Phelps’ Latin American Transfer Pricing activities, will present on the session titled, “TP Documentation and CbCR”. The panel will cover:
- Recent experiences from the industry
- How are tax authorities appearing to be using the data?
- Year 3 and 4 post BEPS/CbCR and beyond
- The future of the benchmarking analysis
- What could/should be the OECD’s next moves?
Additionally, Andrew Cousins, director in the European Transfer Pricing practice of Duff & Phelps, will moderate the session titled, “Permanent Establishments”. The panel will cover:
- Managing Permanent Establishment Risk: are activities that trigger PE risk changing?
- PEs in the Digital Economy
- Attribution of profits to PE: practical difficulties in applying the AOA
- Latest OECD discussion draft
As a premier partner, Duff & Phelps is pleased to offer 50% off registration with VIP code FKW53985DF.