Duff & Phelps is hosting an interactive discussion on MiFIR transaction reporting. Join us to hear from experts in our Compliance and Regulatory Consulting practice, including Christopher Akuwudike, a recent joiner from the Financial Conduct Authority's Markets Reporting Team.
The event will cover the following topics:
- The FCA’s key areas of concern
- The challenges firms are facing with complying with these regulations
- Advice and guidance on how to ensure the quality of your own MiFIR transaction reporting
- Future developments including Brexit
This session is suitable for the following audience:
- MiFID investment firms (brokers, banks and asset managers)
- Trading venues and exchanges
- 8:30 a.m. – Breakfast and Registration
- 9:00 a.m. – Welcome and Seminar
- 10:30 a.m. – End
All time slots are in BST.
For more information, contact us at [email protected].