Given the growth of PropTech and digital transformation across the real estate sector, it should be no surprise to learn that hackers have found fertile ground within commercial real estate, construction and even, property management. As buildings and cities become “smarter” and IoT devices connect HVAC systems, alarms, cameras, elevators and more, real estate organizations are struggling to gain visibility of all connected devices, and they have just barely begun the process of securing them all.
In this session, Duff & Phelps’ Ross Prindle, Managing Director and Global Head of the Real Estate Advisory Group (REAG), and Jonathan Fairtlough, Managing Director in the Cyber Risk practice of Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, will join a panel representing leading cyber, legal and real estate professionals who will discuss battle-tested cyber security guidance and best practices to help organizations take immediate steps to minimize their exposure.
Schedule: 1:00 p.m. (EST)
This webinar will cover:
- How cyber criminals are monetizing attacks against real estate and construction companies
- The growing vulnerability posed by third parties
- Reputational and financial risks of inadequate data privacy policies
- Key steps your organization’s legal, compliance and IT departments should take today
- Ross Prindle, Managing Director and Global Head of the Real Estate Advisory Group, Duff & Phelps
- Jonathan Fairtlough, Managing Director, Cyber Risk, Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps
- Aloke Chakravarty, Partner, CoChair of Investigations, Government Enforcement and White Collar Protection practice, Snell & Wilmer
One Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit will be available to webinar participants.
Cyber security guidance and best practices for the real estate sector
End-to-end cyber security services provided by unrivaled experts.Cyber Risk
Virtual CISO (vCISO) Advisory Services
Services to help teams safeguard information assets while supporting business operations.Virtual CISO (vCISO) Advisory Services
Kroll CyberDetectER® - Cyber Threat Detection and Response
Proactively monitor, detect and respond to threats virtually anywhere – on endpoints and throughout the surface, deep and dark web.Kroll CyberDetectER® - Cyber Threat Detection and Response
Real Estate Advisory Group
Leading provider of real estate valuation and consulting for investments and transactions.Real Estate Advisory Group
Proceed with Caution: Using Controls to Manage Risk in Digital Currency Transactions
COVID-19 + Shadow IT = Trouble Ahead
Has COVID–19 Impacted Your Ability to Preserve Evidence for Future Litigation?
Insider Threat Case Study: Digital Forensics Reveals Fraud, Potential Regulatory Concerns
June 18 - July 7, 2020