As the battle against the COVID-19 virus continues worldwide, authorities in Singapore have been quick to advise businesses on how to minimize any disruption to business operations. Fortunately, several businesses have also been swift to adapt and make necessary alternative arrangements. But some have not.
In this webinar, our experts will share regulatory, business continuity and crisis response guidance to help businesses navigate some of the key operational and cyber threat challenges.
Schedule: 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (SGT)
Duration: 60 mins
Registration for this webinar is closed.
- Business continuity planning advisory as per MAS BCM guidelines for financial services firms
- Best practices in crisis management and responding to a viral outbreak
- Table-top exercise planning to remain prepared for the next crisis or in case the current situation worsens Keeping an eye out for unseen risks and threats in the organization such as email scams, phishing and ransomware attacks
- Practical steps for businesses to reduce risk exposure during a crisis
- Louisa Vogelenzang, Associate Managing Director, Identity Theft and Breach Notification
- Koh Sin Yee, Director, Compliance and Regulatory Consulting
- Simon Ashenden, Associate Managing Director and Regional Leader, Asia Pacific, Security Risk Management
- David Klopp, Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk
Security Risk Management
Helping clients anticipate/respond to a myriad of facility, operational, and employee security challengesSecurity Risk Management
Compliance and Regulatory Consulting
Local and global compliance expertise for the financial services industry.Compliance and Regulatory Consulting
End-to-end cyber security services provided by unrivaled experts.Cyber Risk