The healthcare sector is constantly under attack by cyber criminals of all levels, and challenges imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic represent an even bigger opportunity. Kroll data indicates the pressure exerted by cyberattacks is not easing up. Why?
The increasing use of smart medical devices coupled with a plethora of legacy and incompatible systems represent a considerable challenge for effective cyber security measures. Their immediate impact to human life exponentially increases the challenge, opening the door for successful ransomware and other types of cyberattacks.
This webinar, fueled by Kroll’s internal data and gathered intelligence, dives into the key cyber threats most damaging to the sector, including those posed by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the latest tactics deployed by criminals and areas in which security, risk and compliance professionals must focus on to bolster defenses, with direct examples of compromise from dark web forums.
Schedule: 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. (ET)
- Updates on the real-time threats posed by the COVID-19 crisis
- Breakdown of the most targeted healthcare organizations by type, based on Kroll’s internal data
- The most effective compromise vectors and why they continue to be successful in 2020
- Analysis of dark web landscape identifies value of healthcare data and potential insider threat risks
- Real life case studies of phishing, third-party compromises and others that will help healthcare professionals better prepare
- Keith Wojcieszek, Managing Director, Cyber Risk
- Nicole Sette, Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk
- Laurie Iacono, Senior Associate, Cyber Risk
- Andreas Chrysostomou, Managing Director, Valuation Advisory Services
- Bruce Radke, Shareholder, Privacy and Cybersecurity practice co-chair at Polsinelli P.C.
Kroll's internal data and gathered intelligence highlight the latest cyber trends and tactics threatening the healthcare industry
End-to-end cyber security services provided by unrivaled experts.Cyber Risk
Cyber Risk Assessments
Delivering actionable recommendations using the best technology and expertise available.Cyber Risk Assessments
Data Protection Officer (DPO) Consultancy Services
Partnering with law firms to help deliver a core set of DPO services for GDPR compliance.Data Protection Officer (DPO) Consultancy Services
Kroll CyberDetectER® - Cyber Threat Detection and Response
Proactively monitor, detect and respond to threats virtually anywhere – on endpoints and throughout the surface, deep and dark web.Kroll CyberDetectER® - Cyber Threat Detection and Response
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Proceed with Caution: Using Controls to Manage Risk in Digital Currency Transactions
COVID-19 + Shadow IT = Trouble Ahead
Has COVID–19 Impacted Your Ability to Preserve Evidence for Future Litigation?
Insider Threat Case Study: Digital Forensics Reveals Fraud, Potential Regulatory Concerns
June 18 - July 7, 2020