Join Duff & Phelps and Weightmans for our webcast, Construction Sector Resilience: Weathering the Storm, which will take place on Thursday, July 23.
During the webcast we will:
- Summarize the challenges that the construction sector needs to overcome, including the cumulative effect of COVID-19, Brexit and the economic downturn;
- Discuss the future of construction;
- Provide practical tips and case studies on business restructuring, highlighting the potential warning signs and the importance of early intervention; and
- Provide an update on insolvency law and the new Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020 which was passed on 26 June.
- Andrew Knowles, Senior Director, Restructuring Advisory, Duff & Phelps
- Colette Morgan-Ford, Construction Lawyer, Weightmans
- Oliver Nelson, Insolvency Partner, Weightmans
For any queries, contact us at [email protected].
Hosted in association with Weightmans