Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, is proud to partner with Seyfarth to co-host the Treasury Issues Final CFIUS Rules program and reception with keynote speaker Thomas P. Feddo, Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Investment Security.
This program will focus on the application of new regulations, which come into effect on February 13, issued by the Treasury on behalf of the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS). Nicole Lamb-Hale, Managing Director and chair of the CFIUS and National Security practice at Kroll, will join a panel discussion on the legal and market implication of the new regulations.
Please note that this event is open to members of the press and that there is no cost to attend, but registration is required and seating is limited.
|4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.||Program|
|6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.||Reception and Drinks|
(All time slots are in EST)
- Thomas Feddo, Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Investment Security, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Nicole Lamb-Hale, Managing Director, Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, and former Assistant Secretary of Commerce and CFIUS Lead, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Greer Meisels, Chief of Staff, Institute of International Finance and former Policy Advisor, Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States
- Gordon Peery, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Jared Roscoe, Counsel and Senior Director, SoftBank