Duff & Phelps is delighted to be partnering with 100 Women In Finance to host an interactive discussion on due diligence.
Mergers and acquisitions are complex operations, requiring expertise, skills and knowledge in several areas to strengthen transparency and facilitate negotiations.
Gain insights into how due diligence and compliance issues add value throughout the M&A process, from the perspectives of regulatory experts, private sector practitioners and other financial professionals.
All time slots are in CEST
Learn more about this event.
Key issues are:
- Role of regulatory due diligence and compliance in the context of external growth, in order to measure and anticipate risks
- How these assessments help refine knowledge about the target company and limit adverse impacts in the event of non-compliance
- Risk assessment of corruption, detection of money laundering, transfer of responsibilities, circumvention of sanctions, reputation of the target company and its management during compliance due diligence
- Calculate the time frame for harmonization of the target's compliance program
- Establish the nature and extent of compliance due diligence procedures
This discussion will give you a broader understanding of the challenges and importance of due diligence, as the acquiror identifies non-compliance practices of the target company while preserving the value of assets acquired.
Following the panel, share what you’ve learned with your peers as you network over drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
- Gérard Bégranger, French Anti-Corruption Agency
- Marianne Daryabegui, Natixis
- Sophie Schiller, Paris-Dauphine University
- Eleonore Marti-Feced Moderator, Mind Fintech
Note: The panel discussions will take place in French. Questions may be in English