Managing Director Amine Antari will discuss the implementation of whistleblowing mechanisms at the Pearl Initiative whistleblowing conference.
Schedule : 9.30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Register for an event
Topics will include:
- What are the factors that lead to a low level of employee reporting?
- How to introduce a successful whistleblowing program
- What is the Impact of a whistleblower program on internal compliance systems?
- How to use and consider information provided by whistleblowers
- Whistleblowing programs as part of the solution to fraud
Panelists will share the experience of real-life case studies with respect to successful and less successful whistleblowing programs and share the fundamentals of whistleblowing with the audience.
The session will include a discussion on broader whistleblowing topics and will welcome input from the panelists based on their experience of enhancing integrity and accountability in the private sector.