How do you know whether your cyber insurance policy includes the right provisions in the case of an incident? Will it cover potential ransomware costs? Join experts from Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps and NetDiligence as they share proactive measures companies can take to secure adequate coverage and the risk areas most often overlooked.
Schedule: 01:00 p.m. – 01:30 p.m (EST) followed by Q and A.
This 30-min webinar will cover:
- Risk areas most often overlooked in cyber policies – and how to address
- How to conduct a risk assessment that underwriters will take seriously
- Evaluating existing coverage for potential gaps – and how to negotiate adjustments
- The role cyber insurance coverage can play in transferring personal liability risk
- Benefits of cyber insurance in a time of crisis
- Keith Novak, Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk
- Vinny Sakore, Chief Technology Officer, NetDiligence