Join Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing specialists for an informative webcast exploring the impacts that the final base erosion anti-abuse tax (BEAT) regulations will have from a transfer pricing perspective. We will examine the profiles of taxpayers most affected by these changes, transfer pricing policy considerations and early market responses to the regulations.
Schedule: 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. (ET)
- Highlight impactful changes in the final 1.59A BEAT regulatory rules guidance published by the U.S. Department of the Treasury on December 6, 2019;
- Identify and discuss fact patterns and profiles of taxpayers who are most affected by the final rules;
- Define and explore services, intangibles and financing transfer pricing policies most impacted by the rules; and
- Review several examples of market reactions to the final regulations.
- Michelle Johnson, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
- Patrick McColgan, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
- Justin Radziewicz, Director, Duff & Phelps