Join Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing and Intellectual Property Advisory specialists for an informative and interactive webcast with Latimer LeVay Fyock exploring the differences in how intellectual property (IP) is defined, valued and used for strategic purposes across the different parts of an organization. We will also address how companies can coordinate IP-related activities across groups to increase transparency and efficiency.
Schedule: 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. (ET)
Discussion Topics Include:
- What is "IP"?
- Common IP management strategies and goals
- Navigating IP valuation under differing standards
- Coordination across departments
- Susan Fickling-Munge, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
- Julia Rowe, Director, Duff & Phelps
- Justin Radziewicz, Director, Duff & Phelps
- Colin O'Brien, Co-Chair Intellectual Property Group, Latimer LeVay Fyock LLC