Join the Duff & Phelps Unclaimed Property Advisory team for an informative and interactive webcast with Delaware State Escheator Brenda Mayrack exploring the landscape of unclaimed property compliance in Delaware in 2019 and beyond.
Since the February 2017 enactment of Senate Bill 13, we've seen a transformation of Delaware's unclaimed property compliance program. In 2019, approximately 600 companies have received notices from Delaware to confirm their compliance with the state's abandoned property statute. This webcast will discuss these developments and provide information about what to expect going forward.
Schedule: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. (ET)
Topics Include Delaware’s
- Unclaimed property voluntary disclosure agreement and audit programs
- Annual compliance review process and online reporting requirements
- Record retention and due diligence requirements
- Holder education and outreach
- Owner claims and reunification efforts
- Litigation and legislative developments
- Scott Regan, Director, Duff & Phelps
- Sonia Walwyn, Director, Duff & Phelps
- Brenda Mayrack, State Escheator and Director, Office of Unclaimed Property, Delaware Department of Finance