Join TISA and Duff & Phelps for a workshop to discuss recent developments in market abuse detection and explore practical solutions for building an effective framework. The session will be led by Tammy Li, an experienced speaker from Duff & Phelps sharing her knowledge and expertise in this area.
Tammy is a director in the Regulatory Consulting practice with over ten years' experience in the Financial Services industry. She focuses on operational and regulatory consulting, assisting investment banks, brokers and asset management firms with the practical challenges they face in order to comply with their regulatory obligations.
- Overview of the Market Abuse Regulation 2016
- Current focus of the regulator
- FCA outcomes over the past 10 years
- Developing a robust market abuse framework
- How to set up an effective surveillance program
To learn more about this event, please visit the TISA website.