The 9th edition Third Party Vendor Risk Management for Financial Institutions will cover effective methods to identify, combat and mitigate third party risks to maximize operational and cost effectiveness in your firm.
Kroll Cyber Risk experts join our CyberClarity360 team for a panel discussion on ways to improve processes and techniques for identifying, analyzing, and monitoring third party risk.
Panel discussion topic: Assessment Results Are In, Now What? Validating Answers, Analyzing Results, & Remediating Risks
Panel summary: A panel discussion focused on leveraging third party risk assessment processes to better identify, understand, and proactively manage third party risk at scale.
- Completing third party risk assessments is only the first step in the process. Mature TPRM programs should aim to collaborate with third parties to address remediation, risk acceptance, and improved security postures.
- Tools, tips, and techniques for driving meaningful risk management changes through existing TPRM exercises and how new technology and process can supercharge these efforts.
- The difference between being compliant and being secure, including discussion around organizational maturity models for managing risk.
- Jonathan Fairtlough, Kroll, Managing Director, Cyber Risk
- William Dixon, Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk
- Shay Colson, Director, CyberClarity360