Johnathan Fairtlough, Managing Director, Cyber Risk practice at Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, will share his insight in "The Cybersecurity Threat Landscape – 2019" webinar on February 7, 2019.
His extensive professional experience includes handling high-profile cases, including the first major data breach filed in Los Angeles Country, for which he received the International Association of Financial Crimes Investigators (Southern California Chapter) award for Prosecutor of the Year in 2006. Fairtlough will cover topics on security management and how to protect sensitive information from cyber attacks and fraud.
Schedule: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (EST)
Duration: 1 hour
- Current and Emerging Cyber Risks: Business email compromise, Cyberfraud, Ransomware, Loss of PII, etc.
- Threat Actors: Nation states, Cyber gangs, Political enemies, Disgruntled staff, etc.
- Weaknesses: People, Process, Technology, 3rd-Parties, Leadership
- Defensive Strategies: The NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Advance Planning: The Incident Response Plan
- Jonathan Fairtlough, Managing Director, Cyber Risk, Kroll
- John Weller, Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney, Cyber Crime Division
- Dr. Stan Stahl, SecureTheVillage founder