Duff & Phelps REAG is a proud sponsor of the GRI Club Meeting titled Global Investments in Italy that will be hosted at the Duff & Phelps London office in The Shard on October 16.
GRI club members and their peers will share experiences of where to hunt for yields in the current uncertain market conditions.
- 4.30 p.m. - 5.00 p.m. – Welcome coffee and registration
- 5.00 p.m. - 6.00 p.m. – Discussion: Global Investments in Italy
- 6.00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m. – Aperitivo networking reception
Time slots mentioned above are in CEST.
- Populism, urbanization and tech–positive pricing or perfect storm?
- Finding value in the cycle–is the risk curve completely flat?
- International investors’ risk appetite: can Milan compete with the likes of the ‘big apples and bens?’
- Long-term institutional appetite for Italy–stay and play or just a temporary affair?
- Creating yields in secondary Italian cities–which hotspots and which asset classes?
- Debt availability–what factors do lenders consider when making loans?
A sparkling aperitivo networking reception will follow.
Learn more about the “Global Investments in Italy” GRI Club Meeting.