In the second seminar of the Portfolio Valuation Breakfast Series, our Portfolio Valuation team will be joined by our Secondary Market Advisory specialists to interpret the manager NAV relative to secondary market pricing.
Topics will include:
- Common pricing red flags
- Hidden pricing pitfalls
- What should limited partners and secondary investors be looking for when pricing a secondary transaction?
- What funds are most at risk of mispricing and why?
- How to detect potential pricing problem areas
- 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. – Registration and breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. – Seminar
You are also invited to join us in The Shard for these seminars in the series:
- Portfolio Valuation Spotlight: Real Estate Asset Valuations
Thursday, 11 April 2019
- More seminars to be announced soon