In our eighth and final seminar in the Portfolio Valuation Breakfast series of 2019, Duff & Phelps’ Portfolio Valuation team will be joined by our Compliance Risk and Diligence team to discuss the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and how portfolio companies can meet regulatory obligations set by anti-bribery and anti-corruption (ABAC) and anti-money laundering (AML) boards.
We will share insights on how using consistent rules and aiming for a holistic risk-based approach can help portfolio companies avoid compliance pitfalls and safeguard their investments.
- 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. – Registration and breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. – Seminar
Topics to Include
- A review of indicators used by ABAC — including politically exposed persons and secondary equity offerings
- How to implement your compliance program with clarity and consistency
- How to handle false and malicious information
- Implementing the right risk-based approach to detect financial crimes, sanctions, political exposure and more