Featuring two full days of panel discussions by global leaders on hot topics, trends, and concerns related to cybersecurity, the NetDiligence Cyber Risk Summit in Philadelphia is a key destination for insurance, legal/regulatory, and security technology professionals worldwide. This year, Kroll’s Devon Ackerman, managing director in our Cyber Risk Practice and leading expert in Office 365 incident response, joins a panel to discuss common threats and key considerations when investigating compromises involving Microsoft’s popular email solution.
Schedule: June 13, Breakout C - Office 365 Security Issues, 1:45 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. (EDT)
- Threats and vulnerabilities
- Problems incorporating into existing policies/tech stack
- Enhancing security and reducing frequency of compromises
- Investigation and remediation
- Limiting exposure in a breach
- Devon Ackerman, Cyber Risk, Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps
- David Rock (M), Allied World
- David Nides, KPMG
- Dom Paluzzi, McDonald Hopkins
Kroll is proud to be sponsor the conference and we invite guests to stop by our booth to meet some of the Cyber Risk team.