The third annual NetDiligence Cyber Risk Summit London will feature experts from cyber risk insurance, legal, regulatory and security sharing insights on hot topics, trends and cyber security concerns. Participants can network and learn of the current and emerging concerns arising in the ever-changing cyber landscape and the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) environment.
Learn more about the event here.
Andrew Beckett, Managing Director and EMEA leader in the Cyber Risk practice of Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, will join a panel to discuss the protocols for developing an effective data breach response plan, the course of action to reduce the risk of unauthorized data access and mitigate the damage caused if a breach does occur.
Panel: Breach Response – Readiness and Resiliency
Schedule: December 3, 2:40 p.m. – 3:25 p.m. (GMT), Breakout Room B
- The problems – Interdependence, growth of IoT, siloed and understaffed IT
- Beyond simple data protection
- Preparing the organization for cyber events
- Embracing innovation from the top down
- Creating a more resilient business model
- Vinny Sakore, Chief Technology Officer, NetDiligence
- Andrew Beckett, Managing Director and EMEA leader, Cyber Risk, Kroll
- Ross McKean, Partner, DLA Piper