In the wake of recent high-profile investment fund scandals, our sixth seminar in the portfolio valuation breakfast series will highlight insights from our Valuation Advisory team. We'll discuss how valuation practices are evolving, and how to enhance your credibility with investors using sound valuation governance.
- 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. – Registration and breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. – Seminar
All times are in BST.
Topics will include:
- Designing the valuation process to preempt any future criticism about fair investor treatment
- Developing a valuation policy that will stand up to scrutiny from prospective investors and regulators
- Integrating risk analysis into the valuation process
- Establishing credibility and demonstrating your track record of value creation to current and prospective investors