Duff & Phelps partners with TISA to host a workshop which will explore the Recent developments in market abuse detection and practical solutions for building an effective market abuse framework.
Schedule: 09:00 a.m – 11:00 a.m. (BST)
To learn more about this event, please visit the TISA website.
Guest speaker, Tammy Li is a director in the Compliance and Regulatory Consulting practice with over ten years' experience in the Financial Services industry. Tammy focuses on operational and regulatory consulting, assisting investment banks, brokers and asset management firms with the practical challenges they face in order to comply with their regulatory obligations.
- Overview of the Market Abuse Regulation 2016
- Current focus of the regulator
- FCA outcomes over the past 10 years
- Developing a robust market abuse framework
- How to set up an effective surveillance program